– Forms an elastic and tight skin
– Can be painted over after 24 hours
– Very good adhesion on many building surfaces
– UV and weather resistant
– Good resistance against chemicals
– Sealant for joints in masonry, door- and window frames, windowsills.
– Mounting of single layer glass in wooden, concrete and steel frames (e.g. greenhouses).
– Sealant for joints in car-bodies and containers.
Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C
Clean: Uncured Butyrub may be removed from materials and tools with white spirit. Cured sealant must be removed mechanically.
Finishing: with soapy water.
Repair: with Butyrub.
– Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible.
– Can be painted over with most types of paint.
– The paint should be sufficiently elastic to be applied on plastic sealant.
– Due to the wide range of paints always perform a preliminary compatibility test.
– Not suitable for joints of double layer and safety glass.
– Not suitable for joints of natural stone. In that case use Silirub MA.