Unwin Four Point Combined Tie Down System
The combined system is a four point restraint system with a split reel double inertia passenger restraint for both safety and comfort.
– The front straps are fitted with a tongue & buckle to facilitate operation
– The rear restraint combines a wheelchair tie-down and an occupant restraint
– The rear wheelchair tie-down is fully adjustable, available with a choice of black or red webbing and fitted with karabiner to easily secure a wheelchair
– The occupant restraint comprises a split reel double inertia seatbelt and a third-point anchorage strap
– The occupant restraint is fitted with a reversible stalk that can rotate to fit either side of the vehicle.
In accordance with international standards, Unwin occupant restraints are designed to be used for passengers weighing 22kg and above.
If the passenger weighs less than 22kg, Unwin recommends that a suitable, and appropriately compliant child restraint system is used.
This may involve a secondary seat belt restraint as recommended by the original seat manufacturer.